ATTENTION
Elder Goodwin will return home from Honduras on Thursday, June 30. His mission report will be on Sunday, July 10 at 1:00 PM at the church on Greenslake Drive. All are welcome to attend.

Monday, May 9, 2011

05.09.11

Family,

Wanna go to Dennys?

Well, it was good talking to you. I am not going to lie, the time
went by fast. But now it's back to the service of the Lord for the
time that I have left.

I sure do love you all. I am glad that we have such a strong family
that supports each other.

My computer sucks really bad so it won't be a very long e-mail. Plus
we talked alot yesterday.

Well, we are thinking that this weekend we will have a baptism.
He is the son of the family that just barely got baptized.
He is 17 years old and it's kind of hard to find him in the house
because he works in the morning and studies at night. We taught
the two boys and the Dad how to tie a tie last week and the Dad was
there in church yesterday with a white shirt and tie. He said to me,
"Look what I did." All proud like and showed me his tie that he
himself had tied. It was funny. He received the Aaronic Priesthood
yesterday.

After the phone call, we went and visitted one of the families that we
have been teaching for about 6 weeks now. And we asked
the Mom how her reading in the things we have been leaving has been going.
She said good. "I think I want to be baptized." Well, ok. Sounds
good. We will continue to prepare her. I would bet she will get
baptized in 2 or 3 weeks.

Bueno mi querida familia. Mi tiempo se ha acabado. Me quedan 8
semanas cortas. Quiero decirles que usteded son la mejor familia en
el mundo. Quiero decirles que esta obra es verdadera. Estos dos aƱos
me han probado. Me han hecho crecer. He pasado por tiempos
dificiles. Pero tambien he visto muchos milagros. Gracias por todo.
Sigan adelante y nos veremos en 8 semanas. Cuidense!

Elder Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment