Family,
This last week, ALOT was learned. I am learning a lot about myself and who I am this change. I am a pretty competitive guy. Me and my companion were playing chess last week and he beat me and I kept telling him we have to play again until he finally played with me again. Then I beat him and was satisfied with my victory. I really, really dislike losing. But ya win some and ya lose some. That's just how life is.
I am listening to some Bob Marley right now. The lady at the internet place has such amazing music on her computer that she plays. It's all in English too.
We should have a baptism this weekend. She is 18 and we contacted her at a place where you can order Baleadas. I'm telling you, you are all deprived if you haven't tried Baleadas yet. I've tried promising blessings and wonderful, savouring flavors, teaching the steps, relating personal experiences, testifying they're good, but you still haven't tried them! You're not progressing investigators! What the heck?
So anyways, we should have some other baptisms coming up this week. We found out about some kids that are going to church with there parents who haven't been baptized yet. It's a kid of 10 years, 8, and 9. I think.
But we're in charge of 2 "areas." A little branch called Jerusalem. And the ward, which is Planeta.
The Savior loves each and every one of us. He has such a strong desire that we choose the right, but he will let us choose. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Elder Goodwin
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment