Enjoy. You will probably have questions about one of these pictures. Before Garcia took off from Mezapa, he invited me to eat an amazingly huge Baleada. It was seriously a gift from heaven. It was large and in charge. But it was 16 rolls of the regular sized tortillas all in one huge tortilla and I am disappointed to say, I could only eat half. I am ashamed to admit that. But I was determined to finish it. I conquered it. I packed it up, put it in the fridge and ate it after 2 more days. I don't care if it made me sick, I conquered the mega baleada. It didn't conquer me. It was so much food and so glorious. One of the pics is the first day here with my trainer Elder Rivera and my son Elder Rivas. Elder Rivera now is zone leader. He was a pretty good guy. And then there is a few pictures of a kid who was amazed at the flash on my camera. It made him brighten up and put a smile on his face. I hope I didn't blind him because I took quite a few pictures of him. He really, really liked it though. It was funny.
Oh and another tad bit that I forgot to add. We found a really cool family this week. Usually in Honduras I teach a principle and then ask a question about it, and the people still don't know the answer very well or grasp the principle very well. We taught the Family Velasquez and they are all really smart and were answering the questions perfectly. I am really excited about them. We had a lesson with a couple members with them last night.
I am really, really looking forward to Conference. It really takes a whole new meaning when you're a missionary. Such a different tone. I need those messages that they will be sharing with us.
With love and care
Elder Goodwin
Elder Goodwin

No comments:
Post a Comment